Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer Romance












Shorts, Sandals - Zara, Top - Oasis, 
Hi Guys!
Sometimes creams, whites and beiges can be slightly on the boring side – that’s why it’s important to choose wisely people!
My last post had a touch of the hippie about it, this one has something slightly different! It’s more of typical summer look with bit of a romantic side!
To me this outfit is perfect for summer! The shorts are light, comfortable and yet pretty girly with the layers in front and back. The top has just enough frill to compliment the layers and add another touch of girlyness to the overall look. These sandals are ones that I have had for a couple of years and they always get their fair share of use during the summer! Again, they are quite girly and with just enough sparkle that they can be worn with almost anything….and trust me, they have been!
The end result is that the whole outfit does not need a whole lot to accessorise it – just a simple long necklace and a few pieces of arm swag and, of course, the obligatory summer shades!

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit and I like that white color too. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic outfit! I love everything from head to toe! You look so pretty! :)

    Rosalia
    Style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I'm in love with that necklace!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detail at the end of the top:)

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit :) I just started a fashion blog recently and would love for you to check it out. Follow for a follow on GFC and bloglovin? I'll follow you back! x

    choosfashion.blogspot.com

    bloglovin.com/blog/9066911/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...