Thursday, July 18, 2013

Shorts and booties combo!












Hello Guys!! It's been a very long time since my last post, but believe me when I tell you starting your own business is not easy! And don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise!! ;)
Yes I know…excuses, excuses!!! ;) So I've put together a new post and all I can do is to promise I will try to be better from here on! :)

I'm very excited, because it's my first summer post and you may have noticed how much I love wearing shorts! ;) This is the perfect time of year when I can make proper use of my big collection of them! :) Prepare yourself for many outfits featuring these pieces of clothing in the coming weeks :) If you don't like wearing shorts I'm sorry in advance but I'm hoping that maybe you'll find some inspirations and maybe I can help to adjust your attitudes slightly! ;) Anyway regardless of what kind of outfits I'll show you this summer I really hope you will enjoy the blog and maybe get inspired on some of those days when you have no idea what to wear! ;)

I know that, generally speaking, boots and booties are mostly reserved for Winter, but luckily for those (like me) who just love to wear them, there are many choices out there without those layers of warmers inside, so you can easily wear them during the summer :) And the shorts and booties combo is definitely my favourite, so here we are: the first summer outfit - my perfect duet of shorts and ankle booties :)
Hope you guys like it!

Have a great day!
xx
Ula


3 comments:

  1. Bonito look!! me gusta el bolsooo!

    Un besote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great booties, love the mix with different earthy tones :)

    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the business! I've just moved across the Atlantic and am working on starting my own business as well! Love the booties! I may need to snag a pair for myself!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...