Saturday, March 23, 2013

Handbags, Handbags, Handbags! :)












 
















Good morning Ladies! I know for a fact that you will all agree that sometimes, men just don’t get it.
We are different species with VERY different thought patterns and processes. One of those things that they just don’t get, despite years of training, is the importance of handbags!
They have a wallet, which they use until either the money and cards are falling out or the wallet is wrapped in an elastic band…functional. But we all know, Handbags are not just functional! Yes, they provide a very important service when you are out and about, but mainly they are fashion items, they complement what you are wearing, they make a statement – and sometimes we want to say different things – not just ‘I have a wallet’ J
Here is a collection of some of my handbags, and I’m pretty sure you will see many more in the future! ;)
Have a great weekend lovely people! J
Xxx
Ula

10 comments:

  1. Omg, you are so right, men just don't get it! Mine is always like: you already have one of these! And I'm surprised: WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BU THAT?!?! hahaha and of course, my handbags are very big sometimes and whenever I tell him : "Honey grab that thing out of my bag" .. He looks like he's going on a journey .. to dig in my bag, hahaha :D But I think I have a slight addiction with bags 0.o At least it's a healthy addiction!

    Much love,

    Http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have a very unhealthy obsession with handbags!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, just counted my handbags & i'm at 43!! lol Let's keep in touch, follow me at:

    http://whosyourdowdy.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the colour of the too blue clutch bag!

    I have two new sports luxe outfit posts and would love to know which look is your fave here: Celine or BOY London?

    Thanks :) Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! great blog post! I just want to let you know that I love your blog and that I nominated you for a liebster award! just visit the link to find out more about it! :)
    http://milenche22.blogspot.com
    I'll be waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, very cute (:

    following you now!

    lindseyduffin.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love these and definitely enjoyed the arm parties that accompanied many of the bag photos!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your great post! This collection's Cheap Handbags Online information has gotten heavy use to me!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...