Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Road trip!














These photos were taken on our road trip to Prague! The weather was pretty grey and dull most of the way so no matter where we tried to take pictures, it just didn't look too good at all! Eventually, we bit the bullet and stopped near this small town somewhere in Germany and just did what had to be done!


As the drive down took us about 6 hours, I knew I would need to have something comfy on – 6 hours in a car is not ideal so its important to make sure you make it as easy as possible! I went for leggings, a loose top and a sweater. Considering how grey and dull the day was I thought the outfit needed a splash of colour, hence the neon scarf!

You might also notice that I finally managed to get the Ombre done – I’d been thinking about having this done for ages and when I did it was also a bit difficult to get it right, the way I wanted it! I tried one place but it just didn't work out right – you could barely see any difference….pretty pointless! So I tried a second place and luckily they got it right! I didn't really want very blond ends, hoping for a more delicate Ombre with lighter shades of brown, so I was much happier with the second effort!
Hope you Guys like it!

Tie dye leggings - Asos
Top - H&M
Ankle booties - Stradivarius
Watch - Parfoi

Stay tuned for posts from Pague!
xxx
Ula



8 comments:

  1. That leggings and boots are so nice. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! great style! would you like to follow each other?
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear! thank you for following me..i am following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like you leggings and fav watch.

    Would you like to follow one another? Let me know.

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/2013/02/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog would you like to follow each other? ;)
    LookTown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic blog you have dear!

    p.s:What about to following eachother??If you follow me i would definitely follow you back so let me know!!
    lovesss
    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! would you like to follow each other?
    mintvirgin.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...