Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mellifluous :)


















Hello Guys! Today I have another look for you. I took those pictures last week - I'm pretty sure that was the only day when the sun was out, so I just had to wear my shades, just to feel a little bit 'summery' ;)
It wasn't out for long enough though, as the weather got worse the next day, and then today I woke up to the white world outside again…I know I like ‘some’ snow but seriously is this Winter ever going to end!?
The day I took those pictures I had few things to do, so I had to go for something comfortable, but I really didn't want to wear pants. So I decided to put this sequinned skirt on and dress it down for a more casual look. I've had this skirt for ages, but barely wore it, as I always thought I would need a special occasion to wear it. Of course the occasion took so long to come that when it did I completely forgot about the skirt and went for something different ;) I thought I had waited long enough so I decided to make it work on a casual day like this. I mixed it with a sweat shirt and added a white fury waistcoat to finish the look off.
I know not everyone would go for this kind of combo, as it mixes many styles - boho fur, sequinned mini skirt and sporty top, not to mention the wellies ;) But as you may have learned already, I just love mixing styles even those less obvious ones. Hope some of you Guys like it! ;)

By the way I will have some posts from my Weekend very soon, so stay tuned! :)

Sequinned Skirt - H&M
Top - New Yorker - Men section ;)
Fury Waistcoat - Aloha From Deer (alohafromdeer.com)
Necklace - Forever 21

PS New Word for Today: Mellifluous - adj. Sweet or musical, pleasant to hear, "She had a mellifluous voice."


4 comments:

  1. I love the necklace!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white vest looks great on you. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Skirt!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...