Sunday, February 10, 2013

Don't be vituperative :)




















There is nothing better when you are at home than lounging about in baggy sweats, or your mans shirt, sweater or jeans – with a belt of course :)
What you can’t do is be seen by anyone who comes to the door never mind Joe Public in the outside world!
So the simplest way to get the comfort mixed with the ability to walk around outside are Boyfriend Jeans! If you don’t already have them then get a pair today!
At the moment I hate wearing tight clothes which, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with the additional pounds put on over the festive Christmas and depressing post-Christmas periods ;)
Boyfriend Jeans are loose without losing too much of the feminine side. If you are a little concerned about looking too manly then just add heels – personally I think ankle booties with heels are the perfect accomplice .
Seeing as this outfit had the Boyfriend Jeans I decided to wear my Boyfriend (well ok, hubby) sweater! Again, in order to feminise it more I added a chunky jewelled colourful necklace, which I think goes quite well.
Add in the brown leather jacket and tan clutch and you are ready for your lunch date, your trip to the shops or any casual outing in general.

I feel I must add, I didn't go colour crazy with the hair :) The different lighting in the photos seems to make it different in each shot :) So its not a case of 50 Shades of Brown on my head :)

Boyfriend jeans, Necklase - Zara
Sweater - borrowed from my hubby ;)
Leather Jacket - Bershka
Clutch - Asos
Boots - Venezia
Belt - Primark

Have a great Sunday lovely people! ;)

PS: New word for today:
Vituperative: Bitter and Abusive; "The critic's vituperative review was needlessly harsh."



3 comments:

  1. Stylish outfit! Loving that belt and the statement necklace! :)<3

    From Finland, with <3,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boyfriend jeans! and that necklace is gorgeous! x

    & Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. boyfriend jeans ♥
    http://suzysuestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...