Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter land :)




















Now that's what I'm talking about! :) If we still have to suffer through Winter, let it at least be white! :) I have to admit I am a sucker for the snow so, as much as I want warmer days to come, I will always be happy with some snowy days! :)
You see, it's way too depressing when it is cold and grey outside, not to mention that dressing isn't even fun then! But when it snows, straight away it is brighter, nicer and the kid inside of me jumps like crazy! :)
Despite the temperature dropping below zero you still want to go for a walk and enjoy the Winter wonderland! ;)
When it comes to dressing it's obvious that we have to stay warm, so hats and gloves are a must! Luckily nowadays the choice of those is so wide and varied that it's really not hard to find something for yourself.
I really like wearing bright colours in Winter, even if it's not very practical :) This time I went for shades of cream, beige and brown. Again I decided to go for the white tights :) There is something about wearing white and cream clothes while is snowing that makes it so much better then wearing the duller, darker colours! Don't be dull this Winter! Spring is not here yet but it doesn't mean you can't brighten up your outfits anyway! :)
To let the child in me out a bit more, I wore a hat that I am pretty sure I had one very similar when I was a kid :)


Coat - Terranova (www.terranovastyle.com)
Skirt - Mango
Sweater - Sheinside
Boots - Gucci
Hat and Snood - Primark
Gloves - Reserved

Have a great day!

xxx
Ula






8 comments:

  1. cute cute hat! :) loving the winter whites xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice winter outfit. I like your bag and boots. Great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love winter whites myself, too bad I don’t wear them more often... cool stuff!
    www.greycatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hat is so cute! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice combination of colours! i love it!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. all the pictures look amazing! looks like a winter wonderland, and the outfit is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winter white always looks great, especially in the snow! Great jacket!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...