Friday, January 18, 2013

White tights!



























booties - www.czasnabuty.pl, handbag -Primark, Snood - Carry, dress - Local shop, watch - Asos

Happy Friday Everyone! :)
As you may have noticed white tights are in, and I have to say when I saw them first I was a bit sceptical, as when I think white tights I see Alice in Wonderland or myself when I was 6! :) Oh yeah I was awesome in my white tights, red skirt and red patent leather shoes :) I felt like a star! :) Maybe I will show you those photos one day ;)
And here I am with my white tights again :) I told you fashion likes to go back in time! :)
I actually really like the idea of white tights now! I think they are perfect for the Winter season! :)
The only thing is that they are a bit difficult to get right. It's important that you style them right, otherwise you may end up looking like a little girl ( for example the 6 year old me ;) )
Sometimes they might not your legs best friend. If you are not too happy with your legs and usually you only wear black tight for a slimming effect, you shouldn't  wear white tights, as they can be very unforgiving!:)
And don't be scared of mixing them with some darker colours. I know that a few years ago the worst fashion Faux Pas was to wear black shoes with white trousers or skirts, but don't worry about this fashion moved on, we are out of the stone age era! :)
I, for instance, like to mix whites with grey, beiges or browns, but you can also go crazy and mix them with braver colours. You can even follow my childhood lead and go with red! ;)
To give my look even more wintery character I added some faux fur here and there ;)
I hope you guys like it and since I really like whites, there definitely will be more outfits with white tights to come! :)
Here are some inspirations straight from the Runways:







Have a great day!
xxx
Ula

4 comments:

  1. Very nice your outfit, I like that bag and boots. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej kochana, dziękuję za odwiedziny. Oto odpowiedź na Twoje pytania : ta złoto czarna kurtka jest z New Yorkera i jest obecnie przeceniona na 39 zł a puchowa jest z Zary. :) Futerka kupiłam nie dawno, są przecenione na 14 zł :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda like those white tights. Time to go buy a pair!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...