Friday, January 11, 2013

Sale opportunities!:)
















top - local shop, sequinned trousers- Zara, boots - www.czasnabuty.pl
OK, I'm going to say it again: I just love a Sale! :) It almost leaves you thinking why you would ever buy anything at the full price! ;)
It's definitely a great opportunity to get the piece you've liked since you've seen them first but either they were too expensive, or just not very practical. 
I, for example, have a deal with my hubby that I can only buy an item if I can come up with three outfits it will go with and I can think of three places/opportunities I can wear it :)
And I have to say it's a fair deal, as the last thing you want is to buy something and get home realizing that you don't really have anything to wear it with! 
That's why I "couldn't" buy these sequinned Zara trousers when they first came out - it was really hard to come up with three options. Now I'm glad I didn't as I got them half price! :)
For some a Sale is the perfect time to buy those simple classic pieces. I, on the other hand mainly look for the things that are a bit more unique - the pieces that you might not buy or use on a daily basis. And, to top it all off, I can now think of loads of outfits I can wear these trousers with! 
For this outfit, I decided to dress them down, just to prove to my hubby that I can wear them daily :) 
How about you guys? How do you like to work the Sale? :)
Have a great day!
xxx
Ula

4 comments:

  1. That leopard top looks really, really great. HAve a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantasatic blouse

    Hugs.
    VinciaXS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pants! Great outfit. You're so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jumper is super cool !!!!

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...