Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Peace.






















Hello Guys! I don't know about you but even though it's only Tuesday I'm already planning what I'm going to do next weekend :) That's the best way to kill the Tuesday blues ;) Plan something nice and you will feel better straight away, even if it's just a cinema date or a nice and cosy night in with your man!
This is one of my New Year’s resolutions - not to let the blues get to me! ;)
I know most of you have probably decided on your resolutions around the first week of January, like normal people do :) Well not me! At first I have to get a feel for the New Year, and see what it's like for me and what I think I can do. Now that the first month has almost passed by I know that there are several things I want to change or do :) It may not make sense to any of you but it does work for me!

One of my other resolutions is to walk more. Since I have a car I don't walk at all, even if it's somewhere really close I still choose to drive. So from now on I'm going to make more of an effort to use my legs that are perfectly capable of doing what they were intended for ;)
Since the weather has been, and probably will be for another few months, very wet I got myself a pair of wellies, so I can't use the climactic conditions as an excuse :) I really like them as they are not your usual chunky wellies, they’re actually quite slim so I can easily wear them in a slightly more lady-like outfit ;)
This time I was lucky and the weather was really nice, I mean it WAS wet, but it was also sunny so I could enjoy the fresh air and a little bit of sun. You don’t get that so often this time of year so you really do have to make most of it when it happens!
I went for a black and grey look and added a splash of red to break the dullness ;)

Hope you guys like it!
Have a great day! Don't get the Tuesday blues (or any kind of blues for that matter!) get to you! :)
xxx
Ula



5 comments:

  1. This is such a chic outfit. I really love that coat of yours! It looks super warm and stylish at the same time :) I'm also very jealous of the snow you have - there's none where I live :( Anyway, you look fab and your bag is amazing - it adds a fabulous pop of colour! :)

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool outfit! Love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very nice wellies. I bought some Hunters a few years ago and I wish they were more lady like. Great resolutions!

    Thank you so much for the incredibly sweet comment on my blog. That made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...