Thursday, January 3, 2013

Get cosy with knits! :)














cardigan - Carry, Snood - Primark, Gloves - www.reserved.pl, boots -www.czasnabuty.pl

For this outfit I had a very simple aim - to get warm and cosy...and there is nothing better than knits to reach that objective :) At this time of year, when the weather is shitty, wet and miserable, sometimes all you want is to  feel comfy without having to dress up too much :)
I say you can still do both without freezing off any important parts of your body :) I don't mean dressing up for a party or a fancy dinner but at other times we can still feel cosy and look nice! All you need is a few accessories!
When I think cosy, the first thing that comes to my mind is a knitted cardigan, hat and snood! There are so many different textures of knits out there this season that we are spoilt for choice - and that's not to mention the huge variety of colours out there!
For this outfit, I chose a knitted mini-skirt over the trusty black tights - this is a combo that I've used quite a lot this Autumn/Winter. Choosing the knitted mini seemed to fit well with this outfit. Going with a fairly standard colour palette allowed me to spice it up a bit by adding an animal print belt and finished it off with a matching necklace.

Hope you guys like it! :)
Another post coming soon!:)
xxx
Ula

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pics and I like that color. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...