Monday, January 21, 2013

Fury story!













I don't know how about you guys, but I think I am ready for the Spring kicking in! :) Don't get me wrong I love Winter snowy days, and obviously the Winter fashion, but enough is enough! :) As much as I was looking forward to the Winter Wear after the Summer, now I want to loose some of those layers and be able to wear light tops and skirts! :) I know it's only wishful thinking as it doesn't look like Spring is anywhere near for now, but hey, a little bit of dreaming session on a grey Monday morning is allowed, right!? :) 
While my head is already there I still have to dress like a fat onion! :) This time I went for a simple and classic look(universal for any time in a year!;) ) and I wintered it up by adding this faux fur jacket and warm tights! I hope you guys like it! :)

Faux Fur Jacket - %River Island
Shirt - Primark
Leather Shorts, Ankle Booties - Zara
Belt- Mango

Have a great day peeps - even if it's only Monday!!:)

11 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit and pics. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment! Now I'm your follower on bloglovin too!!

    Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/GaliaSeverin
    facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/LoveAndGlamour/433987283335326?ref=hl
    bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit!!! The fur vest is so fab!! Great outfit, love your blog! Following you :)

    Stephanie xx

    lovestephanierose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love that vest it's fabulous!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that faux fur jacket! Is it from this year?

    - Charlotte
    from http://fashionablecreativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. KILLER vest! I absolutely adore this. So hard to pull off but you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You hair is the opposite of ombra style, its like the upside down ombre ~ and I LOVE IT! It really does suit you, and it stands out even more because of that. Your wardrobe is so well thought out, I wish I had you as a stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love love this fur jacket! so stylish!

    just came across your blog, love it and followed! please check mine out!

    lapalabreuse.blogspot.co.uk

    thank you :) XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...