Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Black & Gold




















leggins, oversized top - Asos, Clutch - Top Shop, boots - www.czasnabuty.pl , jacket - local shop

I've been debating whether or not I should get a coat with leather sleeves practically since early September but I just couldn't make up my mind. On one hand there are pretty cool types available in most of the stores, but on the other hand I knew that they would probably be popular and a lot of people would have them. And I was right, now nearly everyone has one of these coats. The most popular ones have been the military green with black leather sleeves, so I knew I definitely wouldn't get that one :) Yes, they are very cool, I just don't like to go completely with the flow;) 
Anyway, eventually I gave up and kind of forgot about my dilemma...until I found this one:) It's fully black and I didn’t really have any plain black jackets or coats and, on top of it all, it was on Sale so I got it really cheap :) That made my decision so easy :) Not to mention the fact that I will also be able to use it in the Spring as the bottom part is zipped, so it can be removed and then I will have a little black jacket :) 
For today's post I went for a simple black look and to spice it up a little, I mixed it with the black and gold leggings from Asos  and the Top Shop clutch in the same colours.
I hope you like it!

xxx
Ula





2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I'm falling in love right now with that jacket!!!! SO stunning! And the boots go so well with it.

    Your blog is awesome; You've got yourself a new follower dear! :)

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetny strój. uwielbiam połączenie czerni i złota jak widać u mnie na blogu

    Pozdr,
    VinciaXS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...