Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter military mix!
























Happy Friday Everyone! Only Ten days left until Xmas!!!:) Have you gotten all your presents yet?? I will be giving you some tips very soon if you're stuck for ideas :)
In the meantime, I have another look that mixes a few different styles. I bought this military coat before the Winter even started, and didn't know they would become so popular this season. Well I knew military would be in, I just didn't think I would find long green military coats in so many collections in so many stores! Oh well, at least I have something that's in and I didn't have to pay a fortune for it ;) I decided to mix it with the fury hat and booties, but to break that rather harsh look I went for the animal print shirt with a cute bow so that I wouldn't have a complete soldier like look ;)
Hope you guys like it! Have a great weekend!!! :)

Coat - Primark
Hat - Reserved ( http://www.reserved.com/en)
Shirt - Primark
Booties - Czas na buty (www.czasnabuty.pl )
Handbag - Primark

xxx
Ula


11 comments:

  1. Love it.If only I had your figure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter coats can hide a lot!!! Mine do anyway! ;)
      xx
      Ula

      Delete
  2. Very nice style and great make up. Have a nice friday and weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat and awesome bag :)

    I'm your newest follower, would you follow me back? :)
    CLICK

    Kisses from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are getting better and better, I've nominated you for an award!
    http://thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Meg! I will be posting the answers soon:)
      xx
      Ula

      Delete
  5. jak sprawuje Ci sie torebka?:) mam zamiar kupic taka sama:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spawuje sie super!:) Jest bardzo pojemna no i pasuje do wielu rzeczy!:) Polecam:) Sa tez dostepne w innych kolorach!
      xx
      Ula

      Delete
  6. Love the look! The outfit is so cool.
    Your`e photos are great!

    How I wish someone can take my photos too. Like this.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...