Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New in - the perfect coat:)

As promised here are some pictures of an outfit with my new coat :) 
I've been looking for a perfect coat for a while now; it took me longer than expected as I just couldn't make up my mind! I just liked them all!! ;)
Two of my favourite types were the oversized boyfriend coats like this one, for example, or the ones with leather sleeves. My only worry was that they were slowly taking over the planet, and you can see every second person wearing one of the above. They are very 'in' this season and you can really see it! ;)
I don't really like to fully go with the flow so I was really excited to find my coat, which is a mix of both of those styles and the sleeves are slightly different from what's seen in most of the stores. They only go half way and also the colour combo is more unique - usually you can get them in very dark colours like military green with leather sleeves, or a fully black one. Most of those colour combos are very boyish/soldier like, that's why I was very happy to find this coat which is very universal and I think I can wear it with many styles and options this Winter ;) 
Hope you guys like it :) I know I do! ;)


Coat - Zara
Shorts - Zara
Top - Zara
Booties - Zara
Necklace - Pennyes
Clutch - Pennyes

























9 comments:

  1. Wow, you look relly amzing. Perfect style and great job. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, WE HAVE THE SAME TASTEEEEEEE!!!!!I HAVE BEEN PLANNING TO BUY THAT ZARA COAT FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!!:) YOU LOOK AMAZING AND OF COURSE I LOVE THE COAT!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I was the same I kept going back to try it on:)Eventually I got it! :)
      Thanks so much!:)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the coat it's fab I want it !! looks great with the rest of the outfit I love grey,black and silver together very classy
    http://printfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving how your purse and shoes match. Great outfit, looks warm and as my husband would say, comfy.

    Meg from thepolishedmonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! The shoes are great! I like the outfit, it is so neutral although there is so much grey. I think adding a little more color to make it more lively wouldn’t hurt. Don’t get me wrong, I really love the outfit but I just think it needs to lighten up a bit. But it’s cool, really. =)

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...