Friday, December 7, 2012

Berry Mix :)

















Happy Weekend Everyone! I am heading away for a few days so I thought I would do a quick post before I leave :)
I wanted to show another possible use of the shorts and tights in Winter! In case you haven't noticed people, Cherry is in at the moment! So needless to say I was over the moon to find these Cherry socks - the moment I saw them I could picture them over the top of black boots - either knee high or ankle - they will work well with both! Add in the pretty black ribbon at the top makes them perfect for black boots!
They make the boots girly and sexy without being too tarty - which is always a risk with long black boots, especially when worn with black tights and shorts.
Black will go with almost any colour, but I think the blueberry sweater works really well with the Cherry shorts and socks! Underneath the sweater I wore a shirt with studs on the collar, just to give a bit more edge to the outfit!

Sweater - Primark
Shorts - Primark
Shirt - Sheinside
Socks - Berska
Tights - Zara
Boots - Asos
Watch - Sekonda

Hope you guys like it!! Enjoy your weekends!!
xx
Ula

1 comment:

  1. I really like that burgundy. So nice combination. Have a great weekend,.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...