Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sequins, animal prints, delicious pastries - Lisbon continued! :)






























Hi Guys!
I have the next set of pictures from Lisbon for you! We did a little bit of sightseeing and spent the day in the Baixa area of the city centre. It's really beautiful, there are so many monuments, fountains and interesting places to see. And what's even better, there are many, many cosy little cafes, where we could stop for absolutely amazing pastries;)
This time I decided to wear my sequinned shorts. I got them during the summer but I didn't really have a chance to wear them. As I mentioned in one of the previous posts sequins are in and you can try to mix them with as many option as you like:) I went for a loose fit top with the animal print inserts and booties (as you probably have noticed I just love wearing booties with shorts:) )
The outfit is very comfortable and not completely casual, so I was able to wear it out that night (saving me a trip back to he hotel ;) )

Top - Sheinside  (www.sheinside.com )
Sequinned shorts - Bershka
Necklace - Portuguese boutique

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with those sequin shorts!
    All of your pictures are fantastic!

    xo Ally

    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...