Monday, October 29, 2012

It's a 'YES' for bomber jackets from me! :)






















Whether they're trendy or not I'm really into the bomber jackets, especially the printed ones. They are not that popular in all the high street shops yet(the only store I found them in is Zara), but it's much easier to find them on-line.
I got this one from Sheinside and I love it! :) ...and got a flowery one! ;)
They are so cool and you can wear them with a simple tee or wear it like me with a shirt for a slightly more lady-like look :)
You don't necessary have to go for the printed ones, plain with less 'screaming' details are also very nice :) Lately I'm just crazy about all the colourful and original prints :)

Bomber jacket - Sheinside
Shirt - Pennyes
Shorts - Zara
Shoes - Zara

Here are a mix of bomber jackets available this season, hope you find something for yourself :)


Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

www.sheinside.com


www.sheinside.com

www.sheinside.com

www.sheinside.com

www.sheinside.com

www.sheinside.com


Asos

Asos

Asos




Happy Monday Everyone!

xxx
Ula


10 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit, makes me want a bomber jacket now too!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look goregeous! and you are right - bomber jackets are for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome!!!love your shoes!!!:))
    xoxo



    PS. LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER
    XOXO



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supper-awesome.love your coat! in my opinion a real Black Fur Leather Trench Coat suit you nice! http://www.cwmalls.com can help you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...